- Which of the following is a not a five membered ring?
2. Which of the following statement is false about the five membered rings?
A. Five membered rings are more stable than 4 membered rings
B. Five membered rings are more stable than 6 membered rings
C. Five membered rings are more stable than 7 membered rings
D. Five membered rings are more stable than 8 membered rings
3. Carbocyclic Compounds contain hetero atoms are called as…….. ?
A. Hydro Carbon
B. Hetero Atom
C. Heterocyclic Compound
D. Halogen Compound
4. The prefix ‘Thia’ is used for ……. ?
5. The prefix ‘Aza’ is used for ……. ?
6. The suffix ‘Ole’ is used foe ……..?
A. Five membered unsaturated ring
B. Five membered saturated ring
C. Six membered unsaturated ring
D. Six membered saturated ring
7. Indole is also known as ………
D. None of these
8. Nitrogen as hetero atom at first and third position ; …………. ?
D. None of the above
9. Structure of Pyridine ring is ;
10. The name of following structure is ………?
11. The structure of anthracene ring is ……. ?
12. Choose the amino functional group from the following ;
- A. Pyridine.
- B. Five membered rings are more stable than 6 membered rings.
- C. Heterocyclic Compound.
- C. Sulfur.
- B. Nitrogen.
- A. Five membered unsaturated ring.
- B. Benzopyrrole.
- A. Pyrimidine.
10. C. Thiazole
12. D. -CONH2